Monday 8 July 2013

Fat Quarterly Retreat - #fqrlondon 2013

Hi I am going to the Fat Quarterly Retreat next week and as part of the 'getting to know you' we have been asked to write a little bit about ourselves.

I am Di and I live in rural Lincolnshire with my husband, 2 teenage sons and a cat. 
Here is a photo of me so if you see me, make sure that you say hi.
Me!
I went to the Retreat last year and had a real blast. It was really full on, I met a lot of people and was able to put blog to face (so to speak). Out of meeting up with others the hipBees was born. 

I cannot wait for Retreat to start this year. I am so looking forward to meeting up with my bloggy friends and meeting new folk too.

I will be trying my sewing best at the Spring Carnival and Triangle City with Katy. I am also going to try my hand at Eraser Stamping (yikes!) and +&x Flexi Pouch with Tacha.

I will be wearing my beautiful name tag made for me by Ann Majgeard.

So make sure that you say 'hello' as I would love to meet you.

Di x

15 comments:

  1. I will be saying hello! I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks now. I had better get myself organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry when I see you I'm running towards you! In fact..... you may want to run away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy - we are in two of the same classes - just like last year!!!!! I'll try to not cry in these ones this year - but I can't promise that I won't heckle or cause chaos ;) Can't wait to see you again Di!!! Aim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't be able to get away from me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're not in any classes together Di, but that's ok, because I'll see you inbetween for a natter and a catch up! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was going now :( Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are bringing the weekender bag with you right? Not that I am going to try and steal it or anything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall be saying hello and giving you a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Relying on meeting up with you and those other hipbees who are going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great picture of you! I'm looking forward to catching up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous....I hope you have a great time and if by chance they give you an extra goodies bag, you have my address.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to a good catch up x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was lovely meeting you yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete